Monday, July 28, 2008

In closing, Brasil 08

  Brasil is not the only thing that I'll be posting on this blog.  Just happens to be the location that I'm sending people to check up on how the trip went.  So soon, I will be commenting on different books that have impacted me lately, ranting about hair products, life, spirituality, and ET.
  In closing, Brasil 08-

3 comments:

Tracey said...

trWhere is this picture? Is the the village next to Maparacia? It's beautiful!

zeke said...

Tracey-this is the beach at good ol' Porto de Moz! Down at the very end of the sand bar.

Holli said...

Zeke - Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I read each entry... and now I am missing Brazil all over again. Sounds like you had an amazing time, and it's so great to hear about what Jesus is continuing to do there and through the Xingu mission. I'm glad you had such a great experience... especially with the VanHulle's. :-)